Shell gas sucks?

Hey guys, recently i have been getting these stupid stuttering actions when i drive at a steady speed. like the whole shifter shakes and i can feel as if the car is lacking gas or some shit. Also, for the first time, my car does that stupid idle choke stall shit. but it never did really stall, just choke to 300-500 rpm, then revs itself up. it happened twice at once today.

This stuff started happening right after snow hit, and when i start putting shell in (free gas from work Vpower - 91)

never happened when i drove in summer or whatever, and has sonoco in.

what could be the problem? i remember i put sonoco back in and it didnt’ bother me much, but once i put the free shit in, it sucks so badly. but for other ppl, they are expereincing this because of the cold. i tried cleaning the maf (don’t know how really, i just blew compressed air into the plug). so yeah…help?

Hey, it would be your spark. Check your main coil. (located on your driver side strut towe) It sounded similar to my KA when it was bogging and shit but it didnt go that low for rpms.

Good luck man

ive actually heard shell gets better gas milage using 91 than the 94 at sunoco…I dont know wether its true or not…but with the 94 the car feels smoother.

found the solution, i think. but its all gone, using regular sonoco gas. as i’m KA. and i found out that its choking cause a big piece of newspaper is stuck onto KN air filter. haha. dunno how it got in there. but yeah. fixed and it runs like a champ. i had horrible gas milage when that shit was stuck in there. holy crap. 250 on a full tank.