Shift season-ending cruise Sat, Nov 12th *Pending due to salt/other

What time does this shindig start? The OP says 12???

i have a feeling this might be changed to 2pm eventually

Don’t hold your breath…

:crackup:dunno

PJB just told me he’s down for 12.

Guess he’ll have to kill time at adult world prior to coming up.

He will chop you up so you fit in a 55 gallon drum and have sex with various parts of your corpse at a later date.

I dont remember talking to you at all.

I was all set for this but then my cousin decided to change the date that she’s moving and I already agreed to help her. I dont know if I’ll be done in time to go or not, I’ll have to see.

Sucks because I really was planning on going. No idea why she changed from the 19th to the 12th.

Fuckin’ way she goes.

Yeah, when someone asks me for help at a specific date/time and I agree to help, the agreement is potentially (and probably) broken if that person in need of help changes the date and/or time.

Hey, I don’t think I am going to be able to make this. My cat has been eating all of her food lately, and I am going to have to re-fill her dish in the afternoon.

I can probably go next time, though.

:giggle:giggle

Shit-I’m watching something on TV late the night before and I think I’m going to fall asleep on the couch, leaving my neck wicked sore the next morning.

I’m out guys.

Make sure you guys have a guy to take pictures, because we all know, “PICS or didn’t happen”.

Plus pictures from the previous run entice people to go next year.

I’ll be in Canada on that date.

Have fun!

PJBummer

yeah, I know but family first I guess. I might still be able to make it if Im done at 2.

I was ball bustin PJs! lmao

How many vehicles are going? We should go to George Henrys instead, we’ve been to ***** Bear already.

i’ll be at the park and ride at 2:00:01

Not going to make it. Going to Long Island for a Rally.