Shift season-ending cruise Sat, Nov 12th *Pending due to salt/other

Well lance can cover me at my store and I’d def be down, but I def wont be back from NYC by noon… I’ll check in as the time gets closer to see if this is still on and if we can change the time…

UGH might not be able to go… Gotta go to Rochester to get some coilovers installed :slight_smile:

Sounds good. Just post updates in the thread. We need to avoid confusion. All I know is this one is leaving at the set time SHARP!

Sharp like cheddar?

Lol. There is just always confusion as to when we are leaving and where we are going.

i can possibly make this cruise if i can get brakes on my car in time

Pete said he’s riding with me, but if he backs out I’ll have a free seat.

yeah word, ill probably be able to make it it just depends on the brakes , i got some weird shit going on with my master i think… not sure. if i figure it out ill be down for the cruise, i wanna check it out before i put snows on

well in that case consider me not coming lol or… coming.

haha

I work until 3pm. If you guys left @ 2:30, I could likely just jump in around exit 15.

I’m trying to come to this so I can meet some of you fools and spray sparks all over you on the highway. lolz closer to 2ish is better for me as well but whatever’s clever

I am in for this as long as it doesn’t kick off much later than 2. I assume that Travis will not let the depart time slide much past noon.

It’s really up to you guys. Noon or two (or anywhere in between) works for me. In fact, I’d actually prefer two. Going to edit the main post to reflect that.

DEPARTURE TIME FROM PARK AND RIDE CHANGED. IT’S NOW 2PM

Have a fierce case of the shits and leave early.

so let me get this straight, we are leaving pnr at 2pm? or am i confused

98% in then