shift518's "ask a dealership service writer anything" thread

It should be, of course if i wanted to get a drivetrain warranty to pass i have to convince not one but 2 upper management jackasses that toyota is at fault for building a turd and it wasnt caused by “excessive use” which is bullshit

Why does Brew like to have sex with men, and can he get an oil change? Last time I checked, he was a quart low.

Should have bought a GM 100k warranty that is almost impossible to void. I’ve literally replaced front axles in a tahoe, because a guy left the truck in auto four wheel on the northway.

Is it true that if you dont use it, You lose it?

probably because theres like 10 left that didnt get bought back due to a disintegrating frame

my check oil light came on the other day… you were not around:'(

been down that road TWO TIMES when the t-case got stuck in low range on the trail.

i was told by Toyota USA that they WILL NOT give me a 3rd t-case so I stopped using it for what they advertise it should be used for :lol

Good point, but they only crushed up to the 2000s.

People got a great deal, they were offering like KBB excellent value X 1.5

yeah, alot of guys in my offroad club got $$$

My buddy made toyota replace the frame on his tacoma, wouldn’t part with his truck.

Yep, lots did this as well. (Mostly 2000+ owners)

Yeah his is a 2000 and didn’t wanna go through the hastle of taking off the lift and removing the storage areas he built into the bed.

Hey DJ

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=22676

:ninja

work inbox had a couple emails this morning…:rofl