Shifter Karts Rape Sashas

Today I practiced for the first time ever with my buddies 125cc 6spd shifter kart, and let me tell you guys it was absolutly insane. I’ve never driven karts outdoor before only prokart and formula kartways indoors.

Indoor tracks dont have much grip so the stress on driver isn’t that high, and the karts themselves are slow as fuck so there isn’t much stress in that respect either. Lastly, you dont have to shift in an indoor kart but these bad boys shifting while you’re cornering is hard.

Boys, i was done after about 5 minutes of driving. My arms were so tired and shit I knew hte lines I wanted to take and the techniques I wanted to use but I simply couldn’t apply them I was all over the place because im so tired.

For you allthat have competitively raced shifter karts what kind of excercises did you do to increase your stamina?

Man im so fucking out of shape its really really sad. It was absolutly insane though boys, the karts jump around so so so much, and they ahve so fucking much mechanical grip its scary. I think I was cornering at like 4g’s at least.

Also I was driving a kart that was way too big for me, a seat 2-3 sizes too big and pedalsa bout 3" too far away, how much of a difference will this make as far as my energy goes?

You guys gotta get into this sport if you’re not already it is absolutly insaneeeee. I’m sorry I couldn’t come out to the meet in niagra toniht by the time I got home from inisville everyone in my area already went to niagra! It was only fucking 5.30 bah

Funny you should bring this up.

Pm me. 8)

the seat is the most important part when it comes to racing shifter carts or even single speed carts.

i used to run a clay track cart. single speed but would do about 75 around the track. i cheaped out by using the seat that came with the cart and what a mistake that was. after the first run session i was so bruised that i could hardly get back in the thing. Purchased a seat that fit me and was able to last the entire event.

used the same seat on a buddies shifter cart and didnt get tired. since the seat is holding you in (lower body, torso) you dont have to use your arms to keep position. They just run the shifter and steering wheel.

pedal distance was never a factor for me…i was always a big guy so the pedals were usually a little cramped for me. Didnt affect my driving comfort though (or i never noticed it).