Shipping a Vehicle

if it is after May 5th, I am game.

Possible days I’m looking at are. April 30th, May 6th - 8th.

Geoff is a go for 30th
Chino said he could do fridays.

i’m probably down for 6th-8th

This is the type of review and topic that should be a sticky somewhere.

Yea. I’ll adjust everything with my experiences maybe it will be sticky worthy.

$1200?

If you’d have searched, I paid ~400-$600 for shipping a 2800# car through them, from Vermont, New Jersey, and Oklahoma. That includes insurance on the vehicle as well as pre / post inspections.

Tulsa to Buffalo ~1200 miles
Tampa to Buffalo ~1300 miles

And, copy & paste from the last quote / order email - 10/7/2007:

Thank you for allowing us to quote you for the move of your vehicle. Your price is 645. We ship door to door with full primary insurance. One hundred pounds of luggage allowed in the trunk. Written inspections on both ends and advance notice to set times. We DO NOT require a deposit. Many companies do require a deposit and if they do not move your vehicle according to your request they will keep all or part of your deposit when you cancel your order. Typically we can assign your vehicle to a truck within 2-4 days. We have a excellent record with the Better Business Bureau and the Dept. of Transportation. We are also licensed and bonded. Our motor carrier number is MC#439849. We are family owned and operated with over twenty years of experience. We pride ourselves on being straight forward with you. Email me any concerns and questions and I will give you an honest answer. robbie@trustytransport.com Most of our business comes from repeat customers and who they have referred to us. In certain shipping lanes (especially out of Ca.Az.Tx.Wa.Or) we will be $50 to $100 cheaper than other companies. Our profit level is 8 to 12 percent. Other companies insist on a $150 to $200 profit per order. Please do not discard me because I am the lowest quote. We maintain a low overhead. Because I do not take a deposit I have to move your auto in order to make money. ( a very good incentive ) I have your vehicle, what do I need a deposit for ? There isn’t anything wrong with my company just because I am the lowest quote. To keep costs down we try to do sales/customer service via email. We do provide you with the drivers cell phone number.You can place your order or read more details at www.trustytransport.com Please email any questions to robbie@trustytransport.com Thanks,Robbie www.trustytransport.com Click on “Place Order” on the left side.
And, this is the last fucking time I’m recommending or providing any feedback on shippers, on this forum. Especially considering that I’d responded to a PM from the OP weeks ago about this matter.