Shipping the PS3

how much to say cali?

or how expensive is it to ship it overseas?

Just use a good carrier, like dhl or fedex, and insure it for the full value.

I’d charge like 60-70 bucks to ship one, probably get it there for under 20.

i was thinking of free shipping…seems to be working

how much does it weigh brian

no clue…pretty heavy…g2g back to work ill check this post lata

figure 25 lbs? or so

you have to post on an internet forum to ask?!?!

… or is it to show off that you landed one. :gay:

mine was 18 lbs and 2.6 oz, and cost $61.10 for overnight shipping, insurance and confirmation, it was also in a different sized box with a game and a shit load of packaging peanuts

bastards… I wish I was able to get one to sell it :frowning:

i would go free ground shipping and say if it gets over like 1500 free over night shipping that would really get my attention

it blows my mind you post this one here, instead of just calling or driving ur ass over to a fedex

Why the fuck would someone want one from overseas?

Not to mention, the system is still regional. So whoever buys it, would have to buy videogames from the NA region for the rest of time they have the system.

:bloated:

:tup:

Ship it when you have the money in your hand :).

People can scam you through paypal.They’ll use a stolen credit card or say it was never received and get a refund.I had someone try that on a $1400 laptop.

Thanks man:tup: just the answer i was looking for. How $ did you get if you dont mind me asking?

it blows my mind that you jump in o post of mine to complain about my layzieNess. if i dont have to waste the gas or make a call then i wont. BTW i was @ work so i couldent nor could i call. Now that ive explained my situation to you does it make you feel better?

pm sent

On any of the shipping companies websites (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.) in a matter of a few minutes you can get shipping estimates to wherever you want…just as easy as posting a new thread on nyspeed.

but that wouldn’t bump his stats.

altho I would ship UPS. Keep a brother employed :slight_smile: