sho = ss, sho > scooby

I’ll give you 6…

youll probably have to give him 7 actualy …

WTF … That’s pushin it a little bit. Hummm , Ok 7 but i’m takin the baby seat out.

6.5 and leave the baby seat in …

Deal! How much u want to put on this? $100, $200 … Name it.

ok nick we have to put a new gasket in now. Also my new tires will be mounted tomorrow… and on a side not i’m sorry lxtacy, 1500miles on the turboSHO… i don’t need to say anymore, i’ll make it right.

new gasket it is :slight_smile:

i think ill get some nuts and weld them to the problem flange so it cant rock open anymore too, then maybe we can hash on the tune some more …

I’m rollin up all my spare change right now… The pennies don’t add up very quick.

Dig deeper in them pocketz

I need a sponsor…

i got my tires mounted up today, so whenever it dries up we can work on it.

Oh common. You know your STi is mad fast! I’ll even give you a few months to save up. The SHO is in storage for the next few month anyway. Unless you want to give me that 7sec head start on my daily driver, we can roll that way too. Don’t pussy out now.

Well honestly i think my car is quick, but it’s def not mad fast. There are a lot
of car’s on here that are mad fast. Mine isn’t one of them . And if you really need a 7 sec headstart to win that means your car is butt slow… But if it will
give you a chubby , fuck it let me know where and when.

You were the one offering head starts. I just called you out on it.

lol drama. FYI SHO is fixed and is running pretty decent. it is having trouble building boost off the line still but is good enough for a run.

No drama here, i was just makin a little joke. Some people are so literal.
Glad your car is back up and runnin.

no

You should get one.

Why? i’ll run you with or with out a head start. You were the one saying that you would be happy to give out a head start, so I took u up on it. If you can’t back up your talk, then STFU. There are plenty of people on here that like to talk smack then pussy foot around when its time to pony up. Looks like you just joined that club. You were sounding awfully cocky before, where’d it go? I can be mad funny. If you arfe looking to run someone I’ll run you. if you think you’re so fast you need to give people 400’ head starts then good for you. I figured you were bluffing and i was right. That is all. :slight_smile:

Sure , i’m not doin anything right now.

WELL, WHAT’S IT GONNA BE?