sho = ss, sho > scooby

lol so much hate!

i can see this too

I want 20 cars, oh and no boost also.

I’m not allowed to make any more jokes.

this just in azenis not good in 2 inches of snow! shocker

SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!1111one

Pinks ftw… haha

Well this is the 3rd offer i’m giving you , You ran your pie hole the other night
and i waited …nothing. WTF! If your car is half as fast as your mouth it
should be a good run…
I’ll be around all day…

You waited? Where were u waiting? No one told me. You never mentioned what u wanted to run. I recall saying this:

If you want to run teh DD that’s cool. Lemme know where you guys are gunna be I’ll meet ya out.

:bloated:

Post 52 I told you to let me know where and when… Your post 58…
So check post 59 , And there’s nobody here but me. Also i don’t really
care to run your DD ,but if your gonna try and punk me off i’ll be more than
happy to let you stare at my tail light’s.

:crap:

hahaha. this is great.

my car devloped a miss at 5500rpm+ i’m suspecting it is a spark issue so i’m going to drop my gap or try a special set of plugs i got from ohio. if that doesn’t fix it i’ll frown. but if it does i’ll run you. his car is about as fast as mine - the turbo lag. N/A FTW.

what do you say… FUCK i just looked outside its raining. well that option is out the window.

I don’t care, I’ll run you in my slow car. I hope you can drive a little bit. As soon as we get a break in the weather this week I can meet you out somewhere. As long as its not Monday, Wednesday or Thusday your on, Bish!

Hope it’s as simple as a plug or somthing, But i dont think the rain is going to let up any time soon.

I stand by my first opinion:bloated:

You hope i can drive a little bit, what the hell does that mean?
Screw the weather, it’s not monday,wednesday,or thursday right now…

I think it is i’m running a .40 gap. I may also have a plug wire problem but thats why I have a huge box of spare parts (new parts). I don’t think the rain will let up anytime soon either and me being FWD there won’t be any pulls in anything other than clean dry weather.

last night i went out and pounded on the new rubber. if i punch it from first it doesn’t spin but if i brake boost it I get nothing but wheel spin. I can punch it fron a dig but again I can’t brake boost without better traction, but maybe it will change when the tires are in warm weather and the car is making less power. second holds decently well, although still a bit squarmy. cornering is awsome.

Dude, its raining like a Mo-Fo. Not only is there no point but its not safe. And I just found out I have a wake to go to anyway at 3. We’ll get our runs in don’t worry.

Good luck with the tunning… Yes i can imagine that car would be a lesson
in throttle control in anything other than warm dry roads