short shifters

i have a b&m short shifter in my 91 hatch and i love it. no problems to install. great shifting. worth every penny. 150$ i think i paid.

On my 4th car. Just got my 4th B&M shifter in the mail today. Worth every penny!

i have a OBX short shifter and it pretty neat.

EXACTLY!

i installed the Fidanza shifter worst 100$ I’ve ever spent in my life, no joke, those who have it know what i mean, anyways bought a B&M, worth every penny!

I had a Megan SS, which I ended up removing to reinstall my stock shifter before my B&M came in. The Megan is a piece of crap. The B&M was fantastic. I also got the new bushing from Nissan, and I got new Nismo motor & tranny mounts from Bing. Made a world of difference, felt like I was shifting something really special.

I gotta say I do love the shifts with the b&m. Just gotta pack the grease. I haven’t tried any other ones to say good or bad about them.

You can do the swap without dropping the transmission. Gear wrench (10mm from what i remember), ratchet + extension + socket. Shouldn’t take too long.

Oh shit I just remembered I was supposed to post a how-to on the grease bit when mine was rattling. One of these days I’ll get to it.

ams short shifter ftw , works just as good as the b&m in my opinion and half the price

farmer

Now that’s advertising!!! ^^^

no just complimenting on a good product

and how do i go about gettin this"ams" shifter??

check the vender section , and send them a message

or pm kevin@ams

farmer

I’m just messin around dude…

has anyone ever tried a kartboy ss?

I’m using Bings, with a new OEM nissan shifter bushing… no issues, works great

Anyone agree with me that the c’s/tomei shifter is the bomb?