Should I be at fault?

I see where you are coming from. He told me everything was stolen out of the car. So i assume the racing seat is gone aswell. Yeah i see where you are coming from and if i had the harness and ecu i would have given it to him as the cover is worth more. The motorset was complete and i showed him everything and have witnesses for it. Again i have no need for that stuff at all i have a ka24de and if i was to go turbo again i would go ka-t as i have owned both sr and ka-t. I know this must be a piss off but i just plainly did not take it. I dont take kindly to being threatened for somthing i did not do and furthermore I even kept telling him to take the car. If i wanted to rob him why wouldnt i just not tell him not take it? The fact of the matter is i did not take it. Stuff got stolen its not my fault. I wanted everything gone asap. So now im losing out on a very expensive rare piece for somthing i did not do. As much as that sucks im not threatning him that if he doesnt give it to me then i will find his car and i know where he lives. So now for his loss i assume he is going to sell the top on ebay or somthing and make good money for it to buy back his harness and ecu and I loose the cover I did nothing to loose.