Should i sell the ///M?

Aaron, Maybe you should wait and see what the new living situation is going to be like before jumping into that. You’re still moving right? get settled and see what the financial situation looks like. If it fits into your budget, I think you know what to do.

Fuck it, im buying a GT3 and living in it.

haha…and you have 666 posts :eek:

Ha…that was a pretty wicked post

I say go for it, Aaron

New Car + E46 = :tup:

lol… while this is true:

tell me how many people on this forum have ANY idea of what their DTI should be… or even IS.

Your car looks good, but get the e46.

See the accident on Sheridan today? I was in the white 240sx.

I SAY DEEEEWWWWW IT!!!

fixxed

AHAHAHAHAH dude… that accident was nuts!! and yea…i saw ya :slight_smile:

acura 2.5 tl :smash2:

eh… that car would be too baller for you. You need a light blue omni.

Keep in mind with these flappy paddle gearboxes, the clutch will need to be replaced more often than a conventional row-it-yourself clutch.

Keep in mind that SMG can be annoying. I’ve driven one and it’s barable. It’s not an intuitive as you would think. There’s this quirky lag going into and out of reverse. It’s a trade off between rolling into the car behind you and having very quick shifts. I’m not so sure it’s worth the hassle.

The brakes don’t work in reverse?

Fuck that.

towne bmw just got an 05 m3 in on trade its a 6 speed lemans blue 19" wheels black leather. 6000 miles. sick car. price idk yet. we also have an 02 m5 stick lemans blue black leather goin for 40K

SMG = Skunk Manual Gearing

will prevent a 5 to 2 disaster :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAHA ok…i’ll admint… this was clever :stuck_out_tongue:

no stick no care

unless it’s got like 10,000 miles, that’s overpriced

At the end of the day you have to look at affordability and personal preference. I would not even consider the car since it is SMG although it will shift quicker as many have pointed out. I just may change my mind about automatics when I’m 60 or so. If it were a good deal on a six speed then I would say go for it.