Should I sign a 2yr contract with verizon again???

oh really? then why the hell am i paying 15 for 1000 txts and still going over?!

thanks for the info

[quote=“evolve,post:14,topic:30938"”]

didnt i tell you not to get that phone?

and resigning for 2 years is the only way to get the EXTRA $100 off. you can do a 1 year, but you will pay REGULAR 1 YEAR PRICING.

solution? dont buy motorola

(anyone that complains about having to do a 2 year to get that extra $100 off, show me a different company that gives existing customers a better price on new phones than new customers.)

[/quote]

Cingular Premier. Unlimited upgrades too. (They just restart your contract, even if you’re like a week into it)

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:15,topic:30938"”]

Haha, I never consulted you on the phone. I just got it for free April of '06.

I have no gripes with Verizon’s service to be honest. No other company touches their reception in the Southtowns area.

I’m just uber pissed I have a phone that has such poor battery life and a navigation menu that is piss ass slow and keeps getting seemingly slower to boot.

[/quote]

Should have brought the phone in and complained - they would have warrantied it.

You bring it back 3 times, you get a new phone of your choice.

[quote=“Marcus”"]

I really would like the U740 phone. Verizon is the only carrier who has this. Ebay, these phones are going for $200+. I have a $100 credit since my contract is about up. Should I sign another 2 years or switch service?

[/quote]

I can get you the u 740 for 59.99, however that is with a new plan, meaning a new number… if your up and just want to renew. Uilize that 100 dollar credit!

[quote=“slow84ta,post:24,topic:30938"”]

I can get you the u 740 for 59.99, however that is with a new plan, meaning a new number… if your up and just want to renew. Uilize that 100 dollar credit!

[/quote]

I dont want to change my number. That would be a PITA…

besides, June 21st I am eligible to get the phone with the credit.

[quote=“Marcus,post:25,topic:30938"”]

I dont want to change my number. That would be a PITA

[/quote]

exactly :smiley:

Do all your friends/family have verizon?

Free verizon to verizon FTW. almost everyone I call is on a verizon phone

http://gallery.upshizzle.com/albums/05.07/1thscreechsanchezrscly1.gif

Dirty Sanchez FTMFW

I have heard bad things about service with verizon. Being a cingular/ AT&T person, i have been all over rochester, buffalo and syracuse, and the only place i lose service, is in South wales, in the hills

I’ve had no problems with Verizon. I get 1400 minutes a month, picture & Texting, and the stupid VCast on 2 phones for $110/month total. $55 a phone isn’t bad if you ask me and I never lose reception. I’ve had Sprint, Nextel, and now Verizon and I’ve liked Verizon the most. I’ve lived in 4 areas of the country in the last 1.5 years and I’ve never had a problem in any of the 4 states.

[quote=“Joe,post:22,topic:30938"”]

Cingular Premier. Unlimited upgrades too. (They just restart your contract, even if you’re like a week into it)

[/quote]

i was unaware. this sounds like something not everyone gets, unlike what verizon does.

what are the requirements for this?

[quote=“slow84ta,post:24,topic:30938"”]

[/quote]

pay to advertise please. and my price is lower

[quote=“Marcus,post:20,topic:30938"”]

^ I thought it was like $25 a month extra for unlimited texting to anyone

[/quote]

$20

[quote=“Daddie,post:23,topic:30938"”]

Should have brought the phone in and complained - they would have warrantied it.

You bring it back 3 times, you get a new phone of your choice.

[/quote]

not always, but most of the time. there are situations that dont warrant it.

and you dotn even need to go in anymore with the handset resolution department, they will overnight you a replacement

[quote=“cky89,post:21,topic:30938"”]

oh really? then why the hell am i paying 15 for 1000 txts and still going over?!

thanks for the info

[/quote]

i posted the information when it became available back in april

[quote=“The_Russian,post:29,topic:30938"”]

I have heard bad things about service with verizon. Being a cingular/ AT&T person, i have been all over rochester, buffalo and syracuse, and the only place i lose service, is in South wales, in the hills

[/quote]

lol

[quote=“evolve,post:31,topic:30938"”]

i was unaware. this sounds like something not everyone gets, unlike what verizon does.

what are the requirements for this?

[/quote]

your employer has to have an account with them, there’s service discounts too, and seperate customer care agents. (Ones without call time metrics) even if its for your personal line.

I added my work e-mail when i did an internship 2 years ago and started getting it.

[quote=“evolve,post:16,topic:30938"”]

i coulda sworn you stopped in the ea store to look around or something and i said dont get it. ah well either way, as long as its not water damaged you can prolly get a $50 replacment without touching the contract and without having insurance. just have to call handset resolution

[/quote]

Maybe I will stop by and see you about getting it replaced… I need the details.

Unlimited text ftw.

PM’d evolve as I have one question about it.

I skipped the last half of the responses, but no contract FTW. Fuck getting $50 off on a phone, its exactly why I bought a phone that the major carriers don’t carry… fuckers, and their fucking contracts…