Shutup about the iPhone already...

lol wow, i could see camping out for a 360, but for a phone? :picard: i guess if you play with your phone that much then its worth it. i get annoyed enough just using my piece and having to text 40000 people a day since no one wants to talk anymore :picard:

Whores

word. i said for years i thought it would be awesome if apple made a phone and/or a PDA. that being said, i’m surprised i’m not wishing i had the money to buy this.

Got 2 4GBs, gonna have to get an 8GB tomorrow…no wait @ 730 on transit

Camped out? I walked into the store and walked out with 2 iphones 10 minutes later…I missed the last 8gb by like 2 mins…oh well just gonna have to get one tomorrow

My sister got an 8 gig, it takes me forever to text on it, although everything else is cool

Anyone hear anythinig about that new phone by LG called “prada”. Looks pretty cool and I guess it can go through any carrier.

Anyone know anything about these?

the one coming to the US will be verizon only in the begining.

I remember hearing about them. They seem pretty cool but will follow the iPhone design with no keyboard. I personally dont like this but some people love it.

Also, carrying the Prada name would make it super flashy and super expensive I am guessing.

Joe - most of the AT&T stores in Roc got a TINY allotment. It’s Rochester, remember? We don’t count :wink: Apple had a bunch - but I’m not sure if even they had 8GBs left by the end of Friday.

Besides, I was excited about it, and had a light day Friday and since I work for myself, I just brought my laptop, ran an extension cord from my truck parked 20 feet away and used my wireless WAN card and sat outside on a 70-75 degree sunny day. Not a bad way to work, period, nevermind wanting a phone.

Passwords have been cracked.

The password for root is “alpine”
The “mobile” user accounts password is “dottie”

Playing witha 4GB right now, I like the 300 people who went back to the store and rioted because they couldn’t activate it

Nice job AT&T…

Typing really sucks, faster than I thought it would be, but still sucks.

I always make sure my root password is a dictionary word.:shrug:

give it half an hour, “trust” that the auto-correct will get your back. after about 20 txts and a few emails I had it down.

i just went over to the apple store on my lunch break and played with it. had there not been mobs of people waiting to play with it and asking me questions about best buy having it cheaper, i would have liked to play with it longer.

i think i liked it. :squint:

2 hours later and 50 e-mails composed, it still sucks.

Even my blackberry 8800 is better to type on, and I think THAT sucks. Well, compared to the 8703…

alpine did that take a whole hour to crack?

BOM on the iPhone is $200…

AAPL: Last Trade:121.26

:tspry:

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/charts/big.chart?symb=aapl&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=609&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=7750&mocktick=1&rand=8462

aapl = next google?