Sick corvett...

Meh, id keep my S chasis over a vette.
But i want to avoid the whole domestic / import arguments.

The S-chassis is perfect for me right now.

Like I said…IF I could attain a Z06 for my S13. I would. But I can’t. So…The S13 suffices great for me.

My point being. Is that for a domestic “sports car” within a reasonable price (lets say…$100,000) the Vette takes the cake.

Although. The new Henessy Camaro looks god damn intense.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Those are just mine :slight_smile:

if i could attain a vette for a s13 … i’d probly go sell the vette for cash then get a s13 again and build it up

You neegaz is crazy. I’m the biggest domestic hater there ever is, but the C6 Vette is a serious car.

^ And my dads 78 silver anniversary vette is a serious FAIL LMAO. were finishing the rebuild on it this winter (wiring and interior left) and its going to be slow as shit lmao but he likes it.

c5’s are awesome looking cars, but wtf is that!
reminds me of some greaser that goes to york who owns one of these (either that or its daddys car), its a convertible and hes got those gay chrome kanye west sunglasses on the tail lights. other than the pipes it pretty much looks like that… eww…

Yea, but something like a 78 is more of just a cool classic car to cruise around in, almost a complete opposite from a C6, which is a serious track day kinda car.

thats 84, so im lucky :slight_smile:
yeah i got long tubes, but it seems to be a bitch getting a good set of heads and larger intake for a reasonable price north of the boarder :frowning:

Everyday i compare my C4 to my S13 and if I forget the stupid issues with it and if you take the money it costs to get an SR and put that towards a SB, like holy fuck! easy 11s car. But around the track I’ve yet to compare, hopefully this summer

and i agree with solarian on the 78… they were performance cars then but just not capable now

saw the same thing on a vw jetta but out the back on both sides by the rear quarter panels here on the 401

That’s what happens when white trash rednecks somehow get their hands on money.

Looks awfully like a photoshop…