Sightings Thread

I was wondering how long it would take for you to comment on that :rofl

It’s an S&W death trap btw.

explains everything

Aren’t they drag only cages, or are they not even safe for that?
I know that s bend in the front is a big no-no.

Enough fails I can fill his interior with my epic paint skills-type arrows to point them out :lol

Those pre-fab cages meant to keep interior nice and pretty are complete junk and only put the occupants at more danger of serious injury in a major accident or rollover.

All for the low low price of $250!!!

Don’t say that. EJ is lurking here again and he might get pissed to read that when he gets the final bill for his evo this week :lol:rofl

:ohnoes :lol

This is what happens when a certain customer buys a shit pre fab cage(cough JVG cough) for his never ending project and asks me to put it in…I throw it out and build something far better.(note piss poor seam stitch welding and panel patchwork was not me but some other hack of a welding job)

I’ll post pics of EJ’s FIA stage rally cage in his Evo at another point in the near future :slight_smile:

Didn’t you have to reweld just about everything in JVG’s cage? :lol

If you’re going to spend money on a death trap just buy a bike.

I had to weld everything for the cage because it was just a bunch of tube to begin with vladdy :lol. I tossed out a good portion of the crap they gave you because it was either bent all wrong or fit like shit. Shouldn’t say threw out because I did cut up the crap they gave you and used it as other various stuff in the cage; gussets, tied in rear subframe, added firewall penetrating supports to front struts, etc. Various hoop-la to keep JVG safe for whenever he actually finishes the car up and gets to driving it.

Sooooooo never : lol

Saw a nice set of marks on the road in from of 88Slomaros garage :lol

black gtr 35 last night on new scotland

2nd gen red gsx? w/ big front mount and no bumper in someones driveway near morris rd.

Red lowered, tinted scooby wagon with yellow fogs on new Scotland by amc er

Would be Code Blue in his wrx

saw a black wrx with purple wheels on 787, they looked like stockers painted.

Probably 20wrx09 after running over some Gogurts, or something.

Lol nope. It’s someone that lives in rensselaer though

What is wrong with you Subaru drunks. PURPLE?!

As if RED wasn’t bad enough! :rofl

Newish grey TDI wagon with roof rack on I-90 this morning, exit 25