Sightings Thread

Used to be a cog belt eaton, now it has the F1 procharger on it.

Not sure what the new #'s it made are.

saw that in latham yesterday. Not sure how i felt about it.

Nope prolly like an 03, It was really loud… I heard it before I looked in my rear view and I was like this clown is gunna try and run me… He pulled up to my left check the car out a little then I hear him downshift, I was like w/e fuck it and right as he nailed it I nailed it. It would of been alot worst if I threw it over in like 2 because I had to wait for it to downshift. after that I just passed him easily then I just slowed down the minute I put a car on him and he just kept on going. He looked pissed off when he passed.

I think its actually an F2 charger im know sure,I know hes running E85, car should make power but well see.

he also installed this----- built 4r70w

Black/black GTR, yellow saleen stang, red saleen stang, red testarossa, grey 360 coupe, 3 M3’s, Viper GTS, and Viper SRT10 today. Red Evora yesterday

need to start hangin out with you

i know right, jesus.

Lol, i haven’t posted in months. Past couple weeks I’ve seen a red 458, 360 CS, 3 Black GTR’s, Silver Elise, Yellow Exige, Silver GTR, Shelby’s and probably more im forgetting

Oh yeah, 2 DB9’s and a yellow G spyder at central steak, and that white R8 V10 everyone’s been seeing on balltown

He must live in L.A. or something. lol

nah… guy always has outrageous sightings

Chevy HHR and two Nissan Altimas outside Moe’s on Wolf Road.

Here’s pics of some of them
[ATTACH]29437[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]29438[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]29439[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]29440[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]29441[/ATTACH]

I see you learned how to use the google on the internet machine.

Haha nah, i uploaded those to my facebook from my phone. Tried to save them from fb but it was html so just took screen shots

:lol

Saw a blue mk4 R32 with exhaust on wolf rd

I saw corEy at HVCC graduation…

lololol

LOL

hahahaah action shot. that fucking tassel was sooooooooo annoying