Sightings Thread

Saw a bunch of nice cars on Rt 7 up by walmart in latham just a little bit ago. This guys rsx clean as hell, a black s2k with the top down, sounded extremely nice. A Red newest gen Vette parked out front of mr. subb next to hoffmans also.

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/5078/img20110603164620.th.jpg

yup that would be it. clean car man

thanks d00d

Black “C-500” Mustang near highbridge a little while ago

I was getting off 90 ramp toward e.greenbush and red evo with cf hood and illinois tags went flyin toward albany.Older gent in a maroon vert c6 on rte 9 cruisin side by side w me.

that same shit box does shit in front of my garage alllllllllll the time lol

sketchy is on here :ahh

Yeah, same place that used to be on 20 in Schodack/Nassau. I forget what the name of it is but they work on and sell Camaros and Firebirds and sometimes a Mustang or two.

yellow older Viper at the car wash next to Sunoco on route 9 in Malta
silver Audi R8 convertible at the Saratoga auto museum
blue WRX that slammed into the back of a Blazer on 67 in Malta
riced out silver and green Beretta with a busted up bodykit on Lakehill road in Burnt Hills

Yeah, it was your car. I thought I’d seen it in a sig on here, but didn’t remember the user name to go with it. Looks pretty scary. The wheel fitment isn’t my thing (I generally go for wheels to be a little sunk in the fenders without stretched tires), but since the rest of the car is pretty off the wall, it works.

I also like the holset + RB combo.

Don’t make me do more burnouts there!!!

Thanks man

Saw MK430R 's TDI @ HVVCC nit knowing what he looks like I decided to blanket the surrounding area with airborne blasts from my peterbilt :lol

Seeing the car sitting still one can appreciate how nice the stance/wheels really look.

http://www.blogcdn.com/green.autoblog.com/media/2010/01/fiat-500-ev.jpg

Olive green Fiat 500 on Albany shaker and rt7 this morning on black wheels.

I have a feeling you will be seeing these things everywhere in the near future.

They will be interesting when the Abarth version arrives.

Gorgeous maroon mk4 GTI, VR6, sitting just right on what I’m sure are desirable Kraut wheels, driven by an albino, getting gas at Stew’s on 146 heading towards Mechanicville.

Slammed newer white vdub 4 door car at bruggers in cp.Wheels were tucked and it looked so siiiick.+ rep if you are on here.

:rofl

You can thank Kramers dad for that shit :ahh

An Alero with Sean Alero and some numbers badged on the back in Troy :rofl

Edit: Also think I passed MK4 30R’s TDi coming up menands road, car and it’s stance looks sick if that was you!

White evo w/ carbon fiber hood and trunk on broadway in schenectady