Sightings Thread

Well you clearly went outside. Your first post just made it seem like you did it ten minutes later, ib which case you’d be a dickhead. That’s not how it went though, clearly, so I don’t know why people are still commenting on it.

Neither do I. :rofl

Saw a park ranger getting loud because I tried climbing her dumb lifeguard chair and having a lasting memory kodak moment photograph taken

looks like looksexys2000 is now good friends with my dad haha

hahah you better not be eating any of the strawberries he picked

saw t dogg moneys gorgeous blue ZR1 looking dead sexy while i was at cost in my dead sexy blue jimmy:facepalm

But at the end of the day he’s still a faggot.

http://www.sonicthehedgehoggame.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/sonic-the-hedgehog.jpg

Sonic, he can really move
Sonic, he’s got an attitude
Sonic, he’s the fastest thing alive
Sonic, he’s the fastest thing alive
Sonic, he’s the fastest thing ali-ive

indeed but his car is boss

Saw a gray GT3RS in albany behind sake cafe on new scotland just now.

Haha, I was literally :facepalm’ing behind him!

That guy belongs on a cruiser.

Black GT-R on Winter St Extension in Troy.

Edit: Also saw my car almost break in half over a section of road that was torn up and never replaced around a blind corner on Buhrmaster Rd off Rt 7 in Latham. I feel like calling someone and getting loud like they’d care.

Fixed

Green 4 door Integra, and a black Toyota Celica sitting at the intersection of Depot and school road / meadowale road talking to each other.

dont know if its anyone on here but i figured id post it up

Saw a blue 240 needing driving lessons.

think what you want dude, im not here to start shit

This was a few weeks ago with those true street queers on night.

I know when your talking about. I drove like i did cause i thought you were someone one of my friends knew and i thought he wanted me to fuck with you since my headlights were bright since they were out of wack. and then the only other time i drove risky was on the highway cause you were not letting me get back in the correct lane so i used the shoulder of the road.

TLDR - you tried fucking with me so i was fucking with you back

Again I’m not here to start shit. Im here for the same reason you are, the forum deals with the local car scene and you can actually talk to local people.

Red base model hardtop C5 with a plate that said “RagtopZ”

Red honda accord that was bone stock besides a fake cowl scoop that had VW turbo badges on it