Sightings Thread

moral is that u talk shit about things u have no idea about!!! ur a child and are obviously jealous bc everyone around u has something that u can talk about!! why dont u talk about ur gay r/t

Yep. My gay RT. You got me. You dont even know what type of vehicle i have, nor what its possible of running.

uh yea i do, eric already threw u under the bus faggot… so youre not all shrouded in mysteryyyy tool

Cool! Looks like we’ll be lining up soon. Bring your 102 mph trap ram and your 7 second camaro.

ill race you in my 86 5.0. youre a loser.

and FYI, it consists a lot of weighing 2700 pounds and having 180 hp.

Nice.

yesterday on i90 some black guy with dreads cruising on what looked like to be a mv agusta? it had four slash cut tips on the back, and sounded AMAZING. he almost got hit by some moron lady from massachusetts who cut him off.

well have a good one now!!! enjoy wasting your time on a forum trash talking everyone in upstate new york with nice shit and are motor and car enthusiasts that clearly must not even know half of what u know

mv agusta really hottt!!! very rare in this area. but very classy

Take a ball busting, you woman.

WOW! this is rediculous! 1 you both have sweet cars and 2 this is a sightings thread give eachother a break and meet sometime without the drama bullshit. I bet you two would get along fine haha. :shift :hug

I bet id kiss him right on the mouth.

:crackup

I can’t tell a lie. Lee has a sick car and I can admit when I’m wrong, that car has some seriously high dollar parts on it and it probably runs extremely strong. As I told him, it’s hard to sift through all the bullshit Redline tuned shitboxes with crate motors that claim they run 10’s when they run 13 flats @ 110 all day long. I’d also like to note that he looks like he can talk shit with the best of them, some quality replies ITT. Great read. :lol

He also holds the record for the highest MPH race request (100 roll lol). New guy vs. E in a traction-limited race!

holy shit , just for thew record . e.c.s isnt god either lol . but the car sounds legit . i may need to take a crack at this soon from a dig

That C5 interior is horrendous

red NSX on the northway

why did you guys ban him? wowwwww