Sightings Thread

Possibly same blk gtr in rennsalaer.blk c6 on 787 about an hour ago sounded real mean.

Yellow NSX w/VT plates in Westport, NY.

Just saw the jag with some party lights behind it on erie

Cossey, was that 300 inferno red? Big black dude driving?

Big black guy yea. Red, but dark. Said he put down 467whp. Only about 170ish more than me lol. I need R-comps.

Yeah, hes a good dude. Heads/cam/intake/exhaust 6.1 his name is Will. Used to be big drag racer but moved to this.

Yea, I talked to him for a minute or two after our classroom session. He’s damn fast in that thing considering the weight of it.

The blue kit car at rite aid on columbia turnpike. To get in it the guy just tapped his key on the door and it unlocked. Sooooo sick sounding too, do want

Relax CorEY

Shut it lapoop

Bright blue Lexus IS-F… So sick :bowdown

Saw a DB9 Volante and Quattroporte in NYC. Kinda disappointed I didn’t see more cool rides.

Should have stopped by Manhattan Motorcars, they had 3 Bugattis last time I was there

Yeah, I meant see them on the road. Being used.

I finally saw the Lime Green Murcielago with Lime Green wheels last night on Route 7 in Latham/Nisky area. It sounds soooo good!

He also owns the Maybach I saw and he said he has a yellow 560 spyder in Miami… He owns a bunch of clubs

Saw myself get my gf’s brother with the old "angle your rear pisser sprayer so it squirts behind the car and have an unsuspecting person ‘check your turn signal’ trick.

I would have turned around and got you with the old “punch you in the mouth like a retarded horse” trick

Well I guess I’m glad I didn’t spray you then? :dunno