Sightings Thread

U horny.

unless its over 200mph from 0-5280ft, it doesnt matter.

and hennescrewed FTL.

HIOF1CER

The 05-07 SS’s with the F/I motor have Saab engines (with Eaton blowers instead of a turbocharger) and transmissions. There is a coolant pipe underneath the car with a Saab sticker on it :rofl The shifter is even straight out of Sweden!!!

Quail street you putz lol

Saw this cunt almost collide with me while she was doin’ 80 through Glens Falls in a Saturn Ion.

lol by the holiday inn? me and murrdogg were sitting next to him too, talking about his car.

:rofl

Really nice Silver SRT-8 Charger with dark tints and lowered on 787. Sounded badass.

Yea I heard a bunch of doods sprouting:

“yo yo, yea i run my car on wastegate. too much hpz”.

:rofl

lol murdog doesn’t run his car on anything but hopes and dreams right now

Saw my buddy in his black GTR and the Lia’s Rolls Royce out.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2uegqyx.jpg

kind of reminds me of a supra a little…

I see it

shitty supra

supras are shitty in general :ohnoes

but srs, black F430 vert on western ave in gland. probably one of lia’s

Black 430 belongs to the guy who runs the Nanotech crap in Albany/Guilderland area.

your a creeper dude. i’m sorry to say.

Lol think what you may, I have a friend who works for the times union who interviewed him and was shown the 430… no creepin here

cool. but look. you meet these guys once, ask to take pictures of their car and then they are your friend. then you do it again with someone else.

and some one else
and some else
and again and again and again.

they aren’t your friends, you don’t hang out with them, you don’t go out to places with them , you don’t go to the block party with them. nadda.

not your friends. if they are in fact your friends get them on here.

otherwise just stop, please. your not impressing anybody.