Sightings Thread

I saw that parked on someone’s lawn last week. But can’t remember where

i dont drive an F430 though

:lol:lol

It was purple too, oddly enough.

:slight_smile:

I know where you can get an 07 with 800 miles on it, plastic is still on the seats.:ponder

'10+ looks ftw

I saw audi jay s4 on rt 9 last night

he looked like a somewhat younger guy 30+, yeah i def agree with ya on how they look. do want.

Joe Jiggs working on some Civic in front of LaDukes house in the pouring rain

Black Z28 stuffed into a utility pole on 146 just west of Golds in Clifton Park. Nice Mk V GTI support vehicle on scene.

hahah that is his civic

haha, he was in the road with the hood popped and it was raining buckets. Not sure why or what he was doing to the most reliable economy car in the world.

Blue Toyota Celica with a black hood, big body kit and his exhaust its bent probably 45 degrees to the right. if i see it again ill tr to get pictures

Saw some slammed green Acura Integra waiting to churn out of Mohawk Commons while I was stuck behind some lowlife in a Kia trying to act like a boss, (but failing miserably, because the whole world knows they are a sap) all while driving 29mph down Consaul Road.

saw greg smith on central today in front of my shop

Dude nobody cares about these white trash cars spotted around the area. Pics would result in the reception of negative reputation. In fact, you’re going to receive a red bar shortly for even considering photographing such epic failures of plastic and steel.

saw an older f150 lose a wheel going 55+ down rt 30. the wheel went and launched through some **** yard and the guy stuffed it in a ditch lol

lmao your posts never cease to make me laugh IRL :rofl

RL +rep braoh!

i seen some dude blow a tire on I-88(eastbound) and go through the median and dump it on the right side (westbound) like an hr ago almost