Sightings Thread

saw a White Ferrari 550 Maranello monday morning in cp. LOVE that car. Still to this day my Favorite ferarri.

So many liars in this thread. Including smokin. It was definately a white Hyundai genesis.

Saw a McLaren MP4-12C at Mike’s Hot Dogs in schenectady on my way to work.

Shut up homo

:rofl

Saw Benny getting onto the northway at exit 8 rolling a grape flavored blunt. He proceeded to almost stuff his car into the guardrail because he can’t lick a wrapper and drive at the same time

The only sightings you’ve been worthy of lately is howards face in yours. Queer.

I’m gonna buy you a bumper sticker that says howard owns me.

Ahhhhhhh is thY what it was . Smelled pike a homoparade that emanflipped on

Go for it . Wait till ya see what happens at the ice cream laxative shop

We are racing for who puts the “howard owns me” sticker on their car.

Done

White is such an amazing color on that car too.

White Corvette Soft top @ Huyck Preserve in Rensselaerville on sunday, It had REDLINE MOTORSPORTS stickers on it. anyone on here?

twas Wayne.

Sorry for your loss man… I poped over to see Wayne and company last night. Sounded like Lee was a top notch dude. Keep your head up man, think about him when you are about to make big decisions here and there and think what would they say, do or have done in the past… it helped me get over a great loss and I think it helps me make more proper choices in my life.

I saw him (Wayne in the viper) too, was on my way back to the office after a meeting, same spot.

Sorry for your loss.

I saw this one the past 2 sundays i was at saratoga lake, he was staying at the camp next to my moms bf’s…Not sure if it was a 458, im no ferrari expert

That is indeed a 458.

Did you meet the owner? I was wondering if he registered it in FL or if he actually is from there…

Yep didnt get a name, not sure if hes in new york permantly, was from west palm tho i go up every weekend so maybe ill catch him again