Sightings Thread

Hmm They must own multiple then, I’ve seen all these cars at the one on State as well.

im pretty sure they only own the one… but who knows

Lol nope they own 4… kinda creepy but here -
https://sharifipournetwork.com/newsite/index.php

…assholes. LOL

I concur, not sure why they’d make a website about them owning 4 DD’s :dunno

i dont know either… you cant even click on anything on the website. i guess they just have money to blow!!

just passed a hot ass chick in a white rsx, she ticked her finger at me cuz i was driving while texting lol… it was funny cuz her bf was in the drivers seat right next to her lol.

Many many experiences with them and they are indeed assholes.

Middle eastern jersey shore Guido wanna bees.

Why is that if you’re rich you find your inspiration on class on that show?

Oh shit, the white convertible? I actually seriously considered buying that car like 2 months ago.

The one with the black trunk right?

Stay away from any vehicle that family touches.

HE SAID IT! i was gonna say the same thing! that m3 has been wrecked like 2 or 3 times! it has miles up the ass on it and they are asking like 21k. fuck outta here with that!

wrong one then, he was asking 16k for it I think. Had right around 100k on it.

Let me put it this way.

I had a talk with a Keeler sales man who though he was going to have a sale on the Caymen they had sitting on the lot for one of the sons.

The deal was off as soon as the son realized it didn’t have “blue lights” in the headlights.

They went elsewhere to get a model with HID’s.

so fucking spoiled its disgusting.

lolololol, sounds like my father, buys a $90k Supercharged platinum Tundra and wants to call off the deal becuase they wont install interior $40 leds

:lol Wow… The son with the lambo owns night clubs apparently, thats how he ‘makes’ his money

things sick tho

im pretty sure they own plastic night club

Used to be tryst, then plastic etc.

He had to sell the Gallardo he had to cover some of the “business expenses”, and had to settle with driving dads Bentley GT in the meantime.

Got the Murci recently.

The dad is the only person in that family I’d respect assuming he’s a self made man.