Sightings Thread

gayd out celica

wtf is/was that? C4 Vette?

I think so by looking at the tail lights lol.

Kenne belle with cams, as of like 2 years ago, idk what he has now. Good guy from when I met him.

white civic si on the candian hwy near d-burg, solid work, time to retire the gtp :’(

evohkilla maybe? lol

Saw this on 787 yesterday morning, couldn’t get a side shot, but it was just as awesomely painted (appeared to be painted by hand with house paint)

Also, was at st peters tonight with my mom in the ER, nurse walks in, I hear a bottle cap open and she starts pouring something down the drain. I smell that all too familiar smell of cheap vodka. I look at the nurse, she just says “Yeah, some people”

Yesterday I saw a silver SLS AMG Mercedes on Route 7, then shortly after I saw Built Not Bought in the primer Si coupe also on 7.

Think I saw Alpine on western yesterday at the foundry road/willow street light.

Nah I didn’t go anywhere yesterday. Prob some Ecotec stunter Alpine wannabe

Ah, coulda sworn I saw the koolaid man plates haha but it was through my rearview heading in the opposite direction.

I don’t have those anymore, lol

Well shit I just suck at life then.

I’m going to Elevate to look at/buy a bike. Can’t take it any longer

Elevates the shit but they tend to carry only expensive high end stuff. Especially the clifton park location.

I’ll make them order me a Revel 1 since theyre a Giant dealer. lol

Just saw sbardys jeep. Words cant explain the job that synapse did. Fucking amazing.

i wanna see it sooo badddd! ive heard a lot about it.

Hell yeah!