Sightings Thread

There maintainn it , the v-10 may not though from what I hear

Just saw this on allpar.com: “Gilles said the Viper will always be V10 powered, but that there might be a V8 powered sibling (presumably along the lines of the once-proposed, Daimler-rejected Chrysler Firepower)”

I saw a BMW suv on the thruway tonight with plates that said CRSPBACN. The female driver appeared to be decent looking.

maybe her vagina was delicious tasting, very much like crispy bacon is a treat to eat…

im goin on that her fuck flaps hung down like fat bacon strips

http://c0016417.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/7ajy.jpg

:rofl fuck flaps lolol

Last night around 9:30, 146 in clifton park to scotia. followed 3 S4’s. Silver one with “SUP QT” on the plate, blue one and a dark red one.

Silver one dropped on wheels, sounded great.

Blue one sounded like a honda, lil raspy :slight_smile:

Red one sounded good

All three had stickarz n shit up the side of the back glass.

WHO BE DIS???

silver one is derrik

silver s4 was iamderrick and the other two a4s were his friends, a group of us went out to grab food at buffalo wild wings last night in clifton park

Ohh werd. Well howdyadoo.

I was the looser in the grey jetta. if you didnt already figure that out out. lol

real nice black B5 S4 in schen yesterday, CT plates. Real clean

Mad B5 S4’s up in hur

gotta be stalls

Cobra Jeff filling up on E85 near the airport. Car/turbo setup looked real nice…

And then I woke up from my dream and went to work.

soo in other words you were having a wet dream about Jeff? Kinda weird dude!!

Had a dream that richie was spotting cobra jeff doing squats…

On myers face.

Is that weird?

TEA BAGS UP IN HERE.

that being said, Im sitting here at my parents, seeing if I should take a chance to find out if the Catfish can actually swim!!

fuck torrental downpours and drag radials. So dumb.

I drove on mickeys in 2 inchs of snow. You’ll be fine in the rain.

im home now. It actually wasnt nearly as bad with the nitto’s, as it was with the mickeys but it gets sketchy when you hit alot of standing water on the road.