Sightings Thread

Dark metallic gray audi s6 or 8 i couldnt tell it was raining but it said sixnet on the plate.Also silver mercedes on wolf road donked…yeah buddy

Slowmarro, I think, a few cars back on 146A. Car sounds like judgment day, love it.

saw a blue honda (want to say civic si, wasn’t paying much attention) this morning on rt50 and exchanged a wave

That was me , I saw you and that’s why I wound it up quick. Lol

Black on black gtr near latham circle.

the guy works at mobile air behind the airport

Some faggot in a riced out CRX trying to race me in the miata down here in TN. In the rain. In traffic. He passed some guy in the turning lane right as I was trying to merge left to turn at the next intersection and I almost fucking hit him too thanks to the giant blind spot the soft top makes. Douche bag.

bennyfizzzzz on grooms rd at approx 4?
does your car have a black front bumper now? i beeped…haha

hahaha so funny justin3536484894

Probably my long time friend/coworker, what were you driving?

it’s always had black bumpers, didn’t see you sorry

that truck is local i pass him every morning about 6am on albany shaker right by times union I believe its a 5cyl it sure doesnt sound like a v8

Saw this Wonderful site by Rapp road today
http://i53.tinypic.com/11ceek6.jpg

Drunk driving.

red Supra with VA plates at Best Western in CP this morning

my new ride, just picked it up from a guy in richmond, he was nice enough to let me drive it home on them.

And you would drive it up from the south and go further north than you had to just to stay at a sleazy hotel?

Cars clean man, congrats on the pick up. The guy definately tool care of it.

haha thats joey bahams truck,his company is across from my job off 155

ferr reaalll?

What year?