Sightings Thread

seen wayne yackin on his phone while driving his dualie on I-88

Was behind (I’m assuming since you don’t see many of them) the guy with the Jaguar S type R on 146 heading towards altamont.

saw a ford exploder puke its guts all over 9/20 in rush hour traffic :lol

MR Performance’s silver evo viii followed by a Porsche cayenne towing their blue subie on the NJ turnpike

saw an r32 skyline, gtr, some older ferrari and some weird looking supercar all near toronto

Think I saw bennyfizzle on Altamont a couple times tonight, and just saw a pack of 4-5 bikes in Niskayuna heading towards the GE circle poppin wheelies and shit :ahh

Saw a white trailblazer ss with crooked pipes on central. Anyone on here?

bullshit you saw that

It had a center exhaust. Crooked.

red ferrari 430 by Hannaford in CP

Just saw redevil go past Mavis

just saw pjb at the grocery store with a cart full of halloween candy and wine coolers…while i was in line i heard the cashier ask him, “wine coolers and halloween candy huh? thats an odd combonation lol” and pjb sternly replied, “i gotta stock up…kids come to my house all year long”

PJB comes in his house all year long too.

I see alot of sightings got moved to the dick thread so rather than going through the hassle of getting it moved Ill just re post it.

I was behind the guy with the Jaguar S type R on 146 heading toward Altamont yesterday evening.

saw a hyundai elantra (early 2000’s) all riced out with a tiny friont mount and a fart can in CP a few times over the past few months…its got a big wing and a dragon on the side iirc

Chad getting a bit sideways leaving my HS (modded his XBox 360) on the G8. :lol

you are in HS?

red vr4 on I-90 around 3pm. got off at exit 4

Silver BMW driving around crossgates with all 4 people wearing monkey masks

gray Hyundai Accent with the hood blown up onto the windshield on 787 this afternoon

I def saw your Trailblazer there :lol Honestly, I almost pulled in to meet you, and see if you wanted to look at the car.