Sightings Thread

They make a sedan BRAH.

oo… ok… I saw a girl in Victorias secret last week shopping brahs btw… just sayin.

Lol yeah that was me, that r32 is a nice ride and I saw him again today on central, must live near me in colonie I assume

It was heading north when I saw it from the bridge on Sitterly.

Today I saw a red NSX on 67 in Malta and two dudes riding nut to butt on a bike getting off exit 11 in Round Lake

Black 2.5 RS, gold wheels, huge spoiler on 155 DD in morning.

Lowered silver s8 with black wheels on 9&20

behind a blue 2.5 rs on schoolhouse rd booting it and driving like a ricer douche

and also saw love4boost like 3 times on thursday…once in the morning and twice at night…

I just remembered that yesterday I saw a guy walking a cat on a leash just off Broadway in Saratoga

black mk4 supra turning onto 4 in north greenbush around 1230 today

seen this guy at my shop today nice 80k supra

saw a young dark fellow, must of been in his early 20’s driving this r8 in nyc this morning. He was wearing a Yankee fitted with the sticker still on the brim son!

http://i55.tinypic.com/33257qo.jpg

I believe it’s a Hudson valley kid with parents who clearly don’t understand the concept of spoiling.

Very rich dad iirc and the guy gets whatever he wants.

damn, he live in nyc?

damn, he lives in nyc?

Lives around here… car is always at hvcc… or was last year anyway. Kbb and cfd did a photoshoot of it

word

there’s a older black dude lives a block away from me with a 99-04 mustang vert red on black, would fit the love4boost fleet. he keeps it clean

Saw a White Viper with blue stripes, FMIC on Pearl st tonight around 930. Car sounded Great.

Some dumd ricer in a blue prelude with clear tails fart can and purple hids winding out 3rd gear giving me the ricer fly by on central ave…Tool

Saw some shitty silver 4door integra that was lowered cruising down central when I was out in the civic