Sightings Thread

I’ve seen it around before in the area, looks real clean.

this is a few days ago (thursday maybe??) but:

purple challenger (new one) with plate that said “plmprfct” or something similar @ balltown n consaul rd, then smoosh driving the mini next to metro ford…i beeped and waved…i think i saw you wave…haha then down near 155 i saw a brunette chick w/ short hair maybe driving the luv4boost spyder? then a nice black wrx on gold wheels down close to 87 (still on central)…

then tonight ilya trying to keep up on the 87 on ramp…then blowing it by me as he merged onto 87 and i got off the 6 ramp…haha idk if you were trying hard or not but we were definitely blowin it down that ramp…haha

Typical Justin2386

Typical Murrdog9000

Real original ******

Saw a rolls royce phantom today down in the city… sooooo sickkkkkk

Was it Phantom or Ghost? Two are damn hard to tell apart.

Clean EBP EM1 Si this morning, stock.

White trailblazer ss over by crossgates. Pipes looked crooked to me. I was half asleep.

saw a white pontiac g6 on central with dual exhaust in the center of the car hanging down lol

And that’s EXACTLY how that kid wanted it welded!

lololol, you did the work on that master peice? haha

I wish I could take credit for that, but it was not me. It was however someone who used to work for me at Mavis.
The kid brought in the muffler and wanted it put on. I showed him that the only way we could make it work without having to bend pipe for it was out the center. And he said " yea dats how I wan it!"
so that’s exactly what he got

The customer is always right!

lolol

Saw a Black/Dark Blue (Was getting dark out) HTR Camaro with CT plates on it on my way down to NYC saturday, must say… did sound pretty mean when he booted it.

Saw a sweet Lifted Trailblazer For Sale in Clifton Park!
Someone should pick that thing. It’s Bad Ass!

I see it every day driving home from work on central ave too lol… I agree, someone should buy that thing, its pimp.

I saw a black Evo 8/9 last night in Saratoga bootin’ it from every stop light by the mall. Car sounded good, nothing like the growl of a boosted 4G63 under load at WOT.

spotted on cl

this girl lookin to get the dave brown treatment
http://albany.craigslist.org/clo/2656405964.html

lol shed have to pay me to take her used panties lol… And Indians have the besstttt gold bro, you see the shit I showed you the other day? The 22k? Thats AAALLL Indians have, ill fuck her for some indian gold lolol.