Sightings Thread

those mother fuckers

Kinda Indian related I suppose- I saw a group of white women wearing turbans at the northway rest stop between exits 9 and 10 this afternoon. I had to drive thru for a truck check (didnt have to stop though)

Just made a stop at a shop, saw a testarossa, 308 gts, 360 and 2 other vintage ferraris I’m not sure of models. Was a nice sighting first thing in the morning

Oh, and the other day I saw Dave brown hitting on some chick I know on Facebook. I had a lil lol moment when I realized it was him

me? lol… If so who was I hitting on? lol…

Chick named ashley, i grew up with her and her twin brother, friends of my family

ashley green? Works at Infinity?

Rusty’s generation 5 series on Wolf Rd. Mint white on white wheels of sorts. Looked clean as hell.

This body style for reference

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2823/222/32055110965_large.jpg

That my buddy’s car. All is has is springs, shock, and white borbets.

^Yep, sick whip.

saw 11 state troopers go buy me in a row southbound on 87 from latham

x2, car is clean as hell. Saw it at wal mart once while I was looking for PJB.

Yessir

lol, i used to work with her a long time ago, she lost alotta weight recently, was complimenting on it… We worked out togeather a couple times, shes def come a long way… would def smash and shes def DTF even though shes got a bf, not gonna get into details on how i know this lol, dnt wanna blow up her spot… I fucked her friend Justina like a bazillion times too, good times lol

hahahaha yeah, shes come a long way and is def smoking hot

you bang ashley marty WILL ruin your life…just a thought

pics?

You just told the internet. Mission accomplished.

Hahaha shit, hit it if you can!

As a matter of fact, maybe your front bumper will get lost tomorrow morning! hahaha

hahahaha that was funny as hell!!!