Sightings Thread

Black STI hatch at st rose license plate said LOLUM4D
Also saw a Black GTR at ichiban on western ave.

White Dodge Ram near the Slingerlands bypass. Anyone on here?

Exchanged car guy nods with JSEnclosures this am on the thruway hell ride. He was top down in like a BOSS. Car looked great man!!!

copper/bronze wheels? If so its a guy i work with, car is tits.

saw that A3 at Sears at Colonie Center last week

Saw love4boost do a ricer fly by Mavis a little while ago

lol, again, not a ricer fly by if I didnt know you were there… Was Mavis even open? That was at like 6 30.

We were still there. Doin some jackass’ alignment. Car sounded good

^mavis closes at 6…they are usually there til like 8 or 9 on a good night…:rofl

when Is mavis open until, I thought it closed at 5? I have a flat tire that I have the rd hazard warranty, can ya hook me up a lil bit when my rim comes in the mail with the tread? I guess they charge you based on how warn the tread of the tire is and you get credited the balance?

And thanks, open dump = loud as fuck. lol

gotcha.

Yea I’ll see what I can do

he owns the million aire in albany. heard it right from the horses mouth so what you say is umm… null.

saw a blue STI boot it by me blowing flames and black smoke. caught up did a 55-130 run and had him by a car and a half.

Fuckin’ chode chompers and their fuckin’ Subaru Imprezas.

pearl orange Lamborghini convertible on 155 in Colonie this morning and a white older Bentley/Rolls Royce (they look the same to me) convertible on route 50 in Saratoga this afternoon.

Red Altima with(no lie) a handicap bar from a bathroom bolted to the trunk as a spoiler. :rofl

Eldrid?

they looked darker, like gunmetal ish… looked like a lil bit of a older gentleman. he was moving so it was hard to say for sure about the wheels.

Saw a dude on a bike almost get killed on I-90 the other day. Dude merged RIGHT into his lane apparently not seeing him. I shit myself behind him. Biker punched his driver side window I think or threw something in the cab. Couldn’t make out what it was.