Sightings Thread

Perfect, thanks

there’s always this blue STI parked in the Hannaford parking lot in kinderhook with some writing on the side (not sure what language) and a single shot. also there’s some dude in a loud (red) mazda 3 that’s always in kinderhook as well, looks kinda cool

Speaking of cars that are always around. Blue EVO in Albany with Orange wheels and huge Monster logos. Always in the Lark St and Washington Park area.

Saw my twin euro yesterday.

i saw that while bmxing up by there over the summer… poor evo :frowning:

saw some dude in a blue b4 s4 looking like a fool on rt2 near mobil, oh hey stallmer…

:rofl

When Yesterday? Not today. I was giving Pete a ride, got a nice little tune on the old girl. She rips now!

Double post fail

Jiggsy told me about new tune .

Still gotta log it, see how it is and make some tweaks. More boost also. Downpipes and clutch I’ll put this bitch in the 12s in springtime. It’s no Camio though : (

Lol Nah it ain’t no trailer park supercar

:rofl

About time you made that thing quicker. Now we might have a more interesting run :lol

For sure.

:ninja

There was a GMC Typhoon parked out in front of Homestyle on union street during the day today. Don’t see those around much.

Drove my s2000 Friday to top off the tank and give it a bath and saw a silver stone s2k with gunmetal rims on rt 50

Was the typhoon white ? If so its wheels on here . Thing is cleannnnnnn

Around 3:30 yesterday I peeped a black MkIV super with OEM wing and aftermarket gray wheels on the side of the of the highway on the southbound side of i87 just north of the twin bridges. No cops around and the hood was closed so idk what it was doin just chillin there

Saw it going north while i was going south on 87 by coxsackie today.

Just saw pics of the Viper my parents neighbor just bought. Adding to his C6 vette and S6. He wants to start going to LVD next summer. He had no idea they had anything like a test and tune and has always wanted to go haha.