Sightings Thread

This is why I love my DL Grand Slam daily driver. Even with a broken exhaust the po po never look twice.

Spotted a bright blue B6 S4 on 9W approx 10am by Walmart. Nice lookin car!

pretty sure I saw Singh on Kings road tonight

I saw a maroon BMW Z3 pulling a trailer with a matching Goldwing on it on the northway this afternoon and earlier I saw a guy with shoulder length green hair wearing a dress/skirt and women’s shoes on central avenue in Albany.

Also a ton of ‘natives’ getting in the way of traffic like they always do

Just tried racing Singh on Central Ave but he just looked at me like “check out this mother fucker”

I saw this on West Main street in Amsterdam today:

Apparently theres Libyan militants there now.

Got to park next to this sweet race car today!

i bet he has enough nos in there to blow him self up period.

BECAUSE RACE CAR.

Horrible…

Saw a white Evo VIII or IX (still cant tell the difference) on 146 at the newer Sunoco.

not hard to spot me, im probably the only white lowered e30 with a spoiler

haha that was funny, i was consumed with texting on my phone and didnt realize it was you until after i got in front of you in traffic, i couldnt see through your tint that’s why i gave u a blank wtf face

Once I get my rims on, it will be easier to tell me apart from the rest

Evo VIII
-Front Mitsubishi logo is surrounded by a body color plastic piece attached to the bumper

Evo IX
-Bumper has two oval holes over the bottom right and left corners of the intercooler, I assume to cool the end tanks faster
-Mitsubishi logo is surrounded by a black grill

Google Evo VIII and Evo IX and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Those are the three things I look for. The taillights, door handles, sunroof options, wing options, rear window treatments, rear windshield wiper options and many other things were available in all sorts of combinations depending on the model year and trim level (GSR SE, GSR, RS, etc.).

Obviously there’s a shit ton of info on Wikipedia about the Evos. There’s great info on the Evo I-VII which all have plenty of sweet features that most 'Mericans don’t know about. Can’t wait to import one some day.

Saw you at a gas station on central by mohawk commons a few nights ago. I drooled a little, looks great! :bowdown

20wrx09 on central ave around 5pm

Smoosh, maybe, on Route 7 around 5pm. I saw a blue Mini Cooper that was lowered with black wheels and a sticker or two in the rear window.

saw a late 90’s yellow celica on base with black hood scoop and hood vents that were stick on non-functionals haha also had Fast and the Furious decals + 500HP

last night on the northway there was a slammed S-10 with a huge hood and it had corvette bumper and tail lights and corvette quad tips…to each there own…

Don’t get jealous

Been seeing lots of tint and rims recently.

And myself in a 91 GVR-4. Again.

That is all.