Sightings Thread

Seen David Guetta getting out of a limousine. I shook my head and continued to drive back to my house, away from all the sell-outism.

hella jealous right meow.

don’t get jealous of the swap!! lol

Saw the little pink strip club on rt7 … er rather didn’t see it anymore. :ahh

Thing was a trooper and stayed there forever.

Saw Boxersix ripping around in Cossey’s ride, thing sounds awesome

Saw this the past few days at my terminal.

[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7144/6812062561_a8d2617888_b.jpg Untitled by Photo Grounds, on Flickr[/IMG]

Carrera 4s

Was me :slight_smile: beep next time

the white Z again. this time it was on the road. haulin ass in a residential neighborhood. i hope the asshole plows into a kid and gets his ass sued out from under him.

Had a silver cavalier with black trunk try and race me on central ave and just wouldn’t let up even though I was driving a constant 55, kept swerving around cars to pull up next to me and just stare at me lol it was pretty weird

Wasn’t me…the guy that has the Lambo Diablo that I see around Clifton Park (its a strange purple color) also has a black Jeep SRT8. Always see him and his wife driving it. He usually drives it in the winter when he isn’t driving the Lambo.

black Lotus Espirit in Round Lake off exit 11 this afternoon

Silver is300 with black rims on RT 7 around 7pm

dark maroon/purple Maserati coupe on Broadway in Saratoga this afternoon

yellow lambo and a dark grey zr1

saw that black lotus as well on route 9 in cp

Followed an R8 on 90 yesterday around 4:30

white 300z with no front bumper smoking like a chimney

I had to go back a few pages and make sure you weren’t referring to me as I couldn’t remember hauling through any residential neighborhood. :lol

Saw corey on east st in rensselaer this afternoon

harbor frieght

Me and Chris saw smokinSSSS on Central today. Car looks great man. Glad to see ya drive it erryday. Big meats on the back too.

I think I saw him on the northway this morning