Sightings Thread

thanks dude. When I saw your car before you pulled out I thought it was you but I wasnt sure. Your car looked good too. No reason not to drive my car.

prolly if it was around 7:30-7:45 heading south

AMDISBEST’s OG Audi driven by an elder gentleman with the seat all the way forward on consaul rd.

yeah, I was heading north going to work

Someone in a blue z06 patrolling the parking lot a few passes near Sushi Tai-Garden in CP., eyeing the 996 while I was picking up some food. Car had a pair of silver stripes down over the hood/fender. Reminded me of benny-rainbow fenders :tongue

seems like it was a Grand Sport

Had Zo6 style front fenders with the zo6 badge on them :dunno

arent the GrandSport stripes always red?

Do not argue with this PJB fellow, for he has been known to pump his own gas in NJ despite the self-serve policy.

Woke up at 4am sighting this house 40 feet from mine.

Looks hot! Shoulda broke out the smores

Shit dood, could have been standing outside in your skivies and probably swaet your balls off with it that close to your house! Glad you/your house made it through unscathed.

white wingless evo 7 drive past my work on ushers road looked to have some dents on the right side

Black evo (not sure if it was a 7 or 8) with wing and windshied banner that said “IVEY TUNE” on washington ave in renss this morning

Xdsmlaser on here

Still has no work done to it.

Black 94-95 GSR, Red turbo Delsol.

Sickkkk blue Evo with orange stickers nicely placed on over half of the car.

So sick.

Drew on the northway this morning

saw me finally sell the chopper!! lol