Sightings Thread

Saw those dudes the other day ask them if they were on the forum. They looked at me like I was crazy and asked if I wanted to race. I just laughed and drove off.

The McDonalds Plaza in Mechanicville is the same way. The warm weather has “them” out in force. John’s probably seen them.

I have lol , I remeber in summer they hollered do a burnout in my camaro at about 1 in the a.m I just drove by and some kid in a matrix hammered it out behind me and at the light he floors it and goes by a town cop doing Prolly 70 in town lol . Kid got pulled over so I drove back thru town a few mins later and same cop pulls me over cause kid said we were racing lol so I told cop what happened he let me go and the next day same cop tried playing with me on rt 4 in stillwater in his mustang lol it didn’t end well . Needless to say this is why the o.g,s won’t have a set “lot” to prevent this shit .

I wish these dumbasses werent always looking for races. i moved up here from poughkeepsie, and we have a lot we hang out at down there. but there is no racing, everyone just hangs out and chills. pretty much like chilling at a friends house, except your’e in a parking lot…lol

saw a beat to shit red, black and silver honda del slow ice-racing car with the number 40E on the door on a trailer behind a newer silver f150 with a camper shell tonight… followed him all the way from west milton to rt. 9

I have yet to meet this nisky lot thing. I’m sure it will be epic when I do. Also had a black couple in a white caravan eye balling the shit out of my truck on Rt7. Then gave me a thumbs up. I didn’t know black people liked big ass trucks :lol

were going to get a 518 crew together one night and go down and house these guys on the streets anyways… it will be epic.

Saw myself pouring 50 gallons of Jet A and a quart of 10W30 in the heating oil drum at my house. It’s funny what you can come across for free at work…

…did a 7hr 45min trip in just under 6:30 lol. As soon as I left Harrisonburg, VA…I came across a ~02 BMW 328 from NC (guessing it was a 328 as it was not quick at all :lol). So me and him were cruising. Then a little while later a ~04 Porsche Boxter joined us and we continued on (that is a relatively quick/nimble car btw). About 30 minutes after that, an ~08 Cadillac STS (that sporty one) joined our little party making it a full on event. The four of us proceeded to cover VA, WV, MD, and most of PA before we each started going our separate ways (BMW was the last to split with me just before I left NJ and hit I-87). What a fun drive. Switching leaders (so one person isn’t susceptible to a ticket all the time), setting up passes…gotta love it when you come across other drivers who work together as part of a makeshift team. Definitely made the normally sucky drive from VA home enjoyable.

Just saw JSEEnclosures on rt146. I was at Cumberland farms

Twice going down to NYC now i’ve hooked up with a Mini, guessing the guy tracks it by the looks of the car, maybe not but had some nice wheels and tires, some aero stuff… nothing obnoxious. Anyways its great because we’ll start blasting down the turnpike and switching up whos in front. A lot of fun driving with him, hopefully I see him next time I go down :lol

For sure. It’s a blast. I was happy I came across them otherwise the drive would have sucked.

Saw Ollie cut me off in the uncommon grounds parking lot on Monday…:Idiots

Seen some douche in a Black Trailblazer SS throw garbage out his window

+1 for throwing trash out the window

I moved here from Poughkeepsie too. Where’d you go to school?

good ol’ spackenkill lol

Saw a red mk4 wingless supra at sunoco on washington accross from suny around noon

Saw a fisker on Washington Ave ext…car was sexy!

Drew on the northway again this morning

Anybody know who this is? I like it. It was at my work today