Sightings Thread

he lives out near me,(glenville, rotterdam jct area) i see him on the thruway and 890 quite a bit. never talked to him but hes a younger guy.

I do like the c30’s as well.

My bad dude what were you driving? I might remember that. I have no power steering till tomorrow so Ive been driving like a dick trying to keep my momentum goin thru turns. parking lots are a bitch in this 4000lb boat

No sh!t. Me too. What year did you graduate?

Saw a matte black Honda Del Sol covered in rice with no top in Watervliet…Was about 30 degrees outside. Dude was wearing a ski hat…

small world lol. i graduated 2010

tan e30 with wheels at hoffmans car wash

black badge-less sti with gold wheels parked in saratoga on division st. (i think…)

white with gold wheels sti driving northbound on 9p

clean yellow sn95 with hood pins and silver pony wheels parked behind bruegger’s bagels in saratoga

also, there is a house on 9p near where i live that always has a blacked out and lowered wrx sitting out front… have seen an m3 and an orange challenger rt there as well along with several other NICE rides… anyone know who it is?

blue Subaru Brat with a plow sitting in a yard on 29a in Gloversville and a black newer body Dakota quad cab with dual stack pipes in the bed at Walmart in Gloversville/Johnstown (whatever thats considered).

The cashier was a woman with more facial hair than me and I havent shaved in 3 days.

owner lives down the street from me, it aint as clean as it appears.

I’ve seen that dakota hes idiot

new m3 broken down on the thruway.

Its really NP just wanted to bust your balls about it, I was in a red Legacy GT.

hahah I just felt bad because usually I drive like an old man in this thing:lol

Sighted the hottest chick working as cashier at Cooley VW…

saw some kid in a new black sti hammer on it turning from balltown onto state st yesterday. goof.

Saw some dude in an old beat white Subaru impreza wagon with a ghetto looking exhaust trying to race me on western ave near fuller rd on Sunday. My girlfriend laughed at him.

Was behind a white R8 today, then some douche blue scion came up and tried to race after it :dunno

Blue EG Civic hatchback with green wheels being pulled over by 2 rotterdam cops by the Hess/Stewarts on Altamont.

Who knows him? Nisky lot kid?

saw a blue evo with orange monster decals and orange wheels yesterday on 32/broadway. looked wacky.

Black 2012 A5 coupe

silveradoman on the northway this afternoon