Sightings Thread

pjb on the northway this afternoon

put four tires on a buick roadmaster wagon with impala ss wheels, hotchkis swaybars, baer brakes with slotted rotors, stiffer air bags with bilsteins. some $ parts in an old clunker :lol

Was it the tan one ???

did you pop the hood?

i’ve seen some (2) that were built sleeper style, and were astoundingly fast.
apperently it’s not hard to do.

looked like this. put some monster 255/55/17s on (not the beat ones in the pic)

yea had the big ole v8

and it had a back up warning beep :rofl thing is a BOAT

lt1/4l60e… they do make good sleepers imho

yea i dont think this one was running right. it was idling kinda rough and sputtered a little

THAT’S THE CAM BRO.

:rofl

:rofl:rofl

White wingless WRX sedan at the corner of Hamilton and swan with a jsenclosures sticker on the rear corner.

Saw an older red chevy pickup extended cab it looked with allstar graphics and slideny vinyls, no idea who it was though

little late but i’m pretty sure I was crusing along side Ilya down central towards albany around 9:30pm Sunday night. Wish my car looked as clean as yours did that night haha. I needs wash.

zeedeveel55’s Subaru bouncing around a on a flatbed going over the railroad tracks on Seneca Street by Erie Blvd.

yup, knew it was yours because of the wheels and the stop sign.

A debadged (from what I could tell) red Cobalt SS, I think, with black wheels on route 7 around 5pm. Looked sharp, and by sharp I mean it looked like a red lobster with black wheels.

Saw this thing behind the Ginger Man on Washington the other night.

anyone see the old mansion on stilts at mohawk commons. i will try to get a pic

yea its the second time they’re moving it. the niskayuna historical society is making them keep it, even though it’s a pile of shit. its got newer windows, no slate roof, etc. They were originally gonna use it in a strip mall setup, but now the bank is going to use it for their building. I was the inspector on site for the road work and signal over there. When they get more buildings up there is also gonna be a signal up on state st.