Sightings Thread

his car is silver with a carbon fiber black hood and trunk unless he’s got two Audi’s now so maybe somebody else has that plate thats not the guy who’s a member here

Saw corey yet again on washington ave in renss today. Funny how he lives down the street, didnt see his car for like a year and now i seem to see it all the damn time

i keep seeing smoosh i think? dumped blue mini

Saw Vlad next to me at the light, turning from washington ave onto fuller by nano. I honked. You didn’t.

:dunno

Really? I’m sorry if so. Didn’t hear a horn or I’d be looking around everywhere like I always do when I hear one.

What car were you in? Were you going straight?

Haha. Yeah I honked as you were pulling away actually. I was heading straight going towards Crossgates, in the Audi.

saw this beauty in traffic today:
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/424828_3112933073589_1572271736_32590430_510189172_n.jpg

Literally got out of my car in traffic to take this pic :lol

and i never see you lol wtf. still driving the red merc. mountaineer?

Na, I let my cousin borrow that (its actually parked about a block from where ya are). I’ve been driving a silver elentra, easy way to spot it is its got the drivers side fog light out

Thats me. Where are you seeing me?

Saw me test driving a 2010 335d. Fuckkk

i90 going west 2 times near the i88 exit, then by the pilot in rotterdam i think it was wednesday around 5ish

olivia and terry at buffalo wild wings in clifton park tonight… sooo hot, want to touch the hineyyyyy!

who are they?

no clue other than random waitresses that work there :rofl

they do have some hot ones there from what I remember of the time I went there

no doubt… kinda made me wish i wasnt with my current GF while i was there :ninja

Im single but I was too drunk to even remember my own name and started saluting Hitler when I was there

u weren’t drunk… u did it bc u wanted to

looked like a ricer/shitbox meet at the Niskayuna Target a few minutes ago. Nisky Lot crew?