Sightings Thread

saw the SRS scoobaru in 'Toga.

the toy cars are out en masse today. 3 hot rods 55 or earlier, a few 350/370Z’s and a handful of 240sx’s

Yea I saw to many nice cars to list today. It is beautiful out

Yeah it is, thinking about going out for a little cruise after I eat dinner

Silver Murcielago on 90 today. “CITYBODY” plates and i think it said JL on the sideskirts.

Pretty sure that’s the guy that owns a body shop down in Hudson. Owns 2 lambos I believe. Also use to bounce checks to my old job haha

black GTR on the northway this morning and a blue Ferrari on route 9 in Saratoga this afternoon

red f150/lightning? over by tnt/bodyking. slicks and skinnys. looked pissed. i like it!!

That’s my good friend’s cousin. He works for Pepsi right over there. I think the Lightning puts out around 800-850whp

Yeah guy had a yellow superleggera, sold it and got that bad boy. Owns a shop in Hudson like mentioned above.

Rather have the Superleggera honestly.

Yeah same here… twas sick

+UGR R Package

Purple Kia Optima with BMW badging…Really lady? You have to assume she is counting on targeting the people that are dumber than her. Judging from her decision making skills, I’d say there aren’t enough of those people around to justify the up-badging of her Kia. Also, she drove like a GTI owner…

DIW

Sent from my happy place via tapatalk

Porsche Panamera Turbo S on Broadway in Saratoga…actually looked really nice in person. I always thought they were hideous, but actually looked good with a spoiler on the back.

Silver? Saw one of these the other day in latham. Can’t be that many around. :lol

More than you’d think.

Yeah…it was silver with a black spoiler on the back

Saw the same exact car last night in the same exact place.

Excuse my lack of forum lingo knowledge but…“DIW”???