Sightings Thread

the pics really dont show the true damage, the front of the car is just as bad as the back, the suspension is fucked, the rims are fucked, the trunk is fucked, both head lights, the hood, not sure if there is engine damage, but there def could be, ext…

im preying its totaled, i honestly dont wanna drive a car thats been in an accident like this no matter who fixes it… ill take more pics of the car tomm when i get my shit out of it…

damn you got nailed. at least it wasn’t a pinto or a prius that got you!

What fucking difference would that make? :facepalm

Dave if they try not to total it then make a serious point of it being a sports car designed with precise suspension dimensions and a certain amount of rigidity both of which will never be the same after micro fractures in welds and all of the deformation.

Or something like that.

would you want to tell someone you got hit by a pruis and your car ended up totalled instead of the prius?

http://cdn-images.hollywood.com/cms/300x375/7236163.jpg

What the fuck are you even talking about? Who cares what hit you no matter what you’re driving.

neg rep’d

let me ask you, would you rather say “i got hit by a pruis” or “i got hit by a carolla”? because getting whacked by a prius has to be pretty embarassing

It’s an ACCIDENT you idiot… the kid could have been in any car. You don’t get ashamed because some drunk asshole hit you in XXXX car

Why would you be embarrassed ? They hit you :lol :skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid

yo turd stain
SHUT THE FUCK UP. god you are so stupid. i wish you got hit by the car and not dave. you make my head hurt trying to comprehend your posts.

I don’t know if I can blame you for that bit of stupidity. Honestly, that’s your age talking bud. If I get hit by a train or a moped it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference to me. If I live, my car is totaled, and I get paid, I don’t give half a flying fuck. No one else in the world does either. None of us are insecure enough that we think getting hit by a hybrid makes our cock shrink, that’s all you pal.

2500 lbs of metal is 2500 lbs of metal, whether is comes in the form of a hybrid or a sports car.

It’s just his age talking guys, he actually can’t help this one.

Jesus

:skid

saw sbardys jeep with me half nude on it

Damn specialkid, you truly are a retard…and a child. Would you seriously poke fun at someone if they got hit/their car totaled if it was a “faggy” car? Would it have made it more “badass” of an accident if he got hit by a '70 Chevelle or a classic “FoMoCo” vehicle… :facepalm.

Idiot

you realize i’ve said that twice, right? you dont insult me, shithead. just because you have to pick on me to make yourself feel good, doesn’t mean i actually have to take offense to it.

ya do relaize everyone has called ya dumb right ?its not just ktwizzle and company . u are half dumb and im thinking the best part of u went running down your moms ass when u were maade

you are offended arent you.