Sightings Thread

What the hell is goign on here?

Is this the girl you were posting about way back when Dave? :rofl:rofl

Both lol. I work in litho as an engineer

Love4boost get creamed by an audi tt in the infiniti on central ave infornt of my shopā€¦ Hope youre alrightbud.

like an accident?

Shit dude hope your alright

Black g37 with black meshy wheels right?

Yea

Yeah it was him thenā€¦ Some one that knows him personally should hit him up and see if hes alrightā€¦ It was a pretty good hit.

And the guy in the tt that hit him is getting a field sobriety test and breathalyzed 4 times and getting screamed at by 4 copsā€¦ And arrested

Wasnā€™t a black tt with black and red wheels was it?

Silver with stock wheels

Dave is ok, the Audi kid had a half empty bottle of vodka in his backpackā€¦

Good im glad to hear hes okā€¦ Was that you with him?

thanks for your concern, im ok, just have a light cuncussion and my heads bleeding a bitā€¦ I was pretty much STOPPED at a traffic light and the TT hits me at at LEAAST 70mph causing me to hit the woman in front of me toā€¦ My car is FUCKED.

Kid that hit me really did show concern but he was DEF waistedā€¦ couldnt even walk straight.

I saw the whole thing dudeā€¦ The kid was a dick to the officers too. Im glad your ok. It looked nasty.

yea I ran down there real quick

Kid was MOVING to cause the amount of damage he did

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/LKSi89/imagejpeg952_4.jpg

Some squid on quail street dump his zx6.

Damn Dave, glad youā€™re okay. Still gonna post nudes of that chick right? :lol

Sucks that car got fucked up, you just sold it didnā€™t you?

The car can be fixed just glad youā€™re OK dave.

Doesnt look too bad. Ive seen worse not get totaled out. Hell, in the past month Ive seen a bunch of cars with $13-16k in damage that were not totaled out (granted they were 09-11 vehicles, but still)

Glad ya walked away, could have been a lot worse

Heā€™s better off with it being totaled. The car isnā€™t worth dick to him rebuilt and it was already sold anyways. He can negotiate with the insurance company to get the exact selling price without having the hassle of actually shipping the car or paying auction fees or paypal fees or any of that shit.