Sightings Thread

dark blue Bentley coupe with dealer plates by Shopper’s World in CP this afternoon

saw smoosh with a bag of ribs in the passenger seat

I just remembered the midget I saw pumping gas at Sunoco on Plank road in CP today. She was shorter than 3’ and had to reach way up to unscrew the gas cap on her Toyota Sienna. No idea how she drove it because she was so short.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
just the mental image is absolutely killing me right now. +rep when i can

BBQ errrr’day!

Spotted wayne by the Palace this morning in the “Beast”

brown VW Golf with no doors or rear bumper driving up route 50 in Glenville this afternoon and a black GTR on the northway tonight.

Saw this too around 5ish on rt50, both my wife and I were like WTF?? Dumb ass kids.

Saw a Red Bull sponsored black STI last night cruising with a lifted truck and a silver cobalt with a CF trunk i believe? or it was just black. Anyone know who drives the STI? in saratoga

Well it definitely wasn’t ACTUALLY sponsored by Red Bull. Probably some queer that stickered it up.

I think that kid likes in Johnstown, I used to see that car every week on my way to royal

yup hes from jihnstown so is the colbalt its not c/f its plastidiped. and the red bull car the kids a touch hole he rolled it a year ago drifting on the street. almost the whole body on that thing is new

Saw it minutes after that pulling into Kenny’s (offroadzj) driveway LOL, and then again on getting onto Central on my way home from riding.

Old guy in a Porsche 911 turbo driving it like he stole it in Malta

seen this guy cruising with 5 or 6 other cars last friday or saturday in saratoga they stopped at five guys i stoped to check the cars out and they all looked at me like i was a :skid so i left they had a nice black gtr with them plate said car dude or something like that

the gtr is tge guy who own cars under 10k its a spe ial package thats like 800hp or someshit

I was driving down broadway and they raced up behind me and we flew down rt 50 they tried getting me to follow them into best buy lot, guess I’m glad I didn’t lol. The Sti was covered in stickers. But it sounded nice

i thought i seen you that same night i was walking on broadway i would haved waved but i thought that would have been creapy next time i see you i will give you a wave like the car by the way

Saw him on 146 heading to the school. he served to miss a pot hole and went toward the center of the road, thought he was gonna hit me.

Also saw a black S2000, plate said HIOF1CER

Nice job, you spotted JSEnclosures… rare sighting