Sightings Thread

seen a dark blue bmw m something in saratoga bmw are like chinese pepole to me they all look the same:dunno(no offense to the chinese or bmw owners)

5’5" with a haircut like Moe?

:rofl

Seen a black Ferrari California today. Along with a few white Bentleys, S4, S5, S6, a Maserati GranTurismo Coupe, and more AMG Benz’s than you can shake a stick at.

Just saw the slowmarro imposter on Route 9 by the landfill. Lowered Z28 with tint on C4 ZR1 wheels, unless it was you? Lol Was driving my buddy’s white B8 S4

Saw a gallardo and a r8 ripping up the street in cancun this morning.

Looked it up, they have a track rental for the gallardo for $388 for training and 5 laps. Seriously considering it before I leave

Do it.

not me , fuckin guy is making my car look slow

JSEnclosers was out on Wolf Road today. Saw him do a burnout in front of the mall haha

Slammed red NA Miata with a tan top, lip and some kind of black wheels tonight on central around 9pm.

Interesting. I have never seen anyone in the immediate area with anything done. Hm.

I think i saw K20 in the TDi this morning@830 on 787N.

Wasn’t me, been at work since 630!

you have a doppleganger! lol

I think I saw SmokinSS on rte 50 this morning

Not sure what a doppleganger is hahaha but there is some herb that got C5 vette wheels on his blue mK4 but it’s a shitty 1.8T not TDI and I got 18" BBS LM reps now haha

If you’ve ever seen how I met your mother doppleganger means someone that is like your twin but not related.

tdi>shitty1.8T

[quote=K20power;
959361]Wasn’t me, been at work since 630![/quote]

sleepin in!

Big Red in the MK2 coming off the Everett Rd Ramp to I90. You’re welcome buddy. :stuck_out_tongue:

you sure?