Sightings Thread

none other but the SRS Lexus yesterday. well, i think it was yesterday. mighta been Wednesday.

Haha that’s funny

90% of evos are slow. Few make them decent, a couple make them fast.

Ok…

black mk4 supra on rt43 around 3:00

Evo burn down your village or something?

saw a red prowler on wolf rd today…holy hell those cars are massive!

Because EVOs are that manliest cars our there? Lets be serious for a minute here. No offense to other EVO owners, but the EVO X is rather feminine in the looks department.

O.G. Mini’s are badass.

Saw a Black F430 Ferrari goin down broadway in Saratoga today.
I see a lot of nice cars drive by now that it’s nice out

No

Saw JESEnclosures last night in toga. I think hes the most often sighted person on shift lol. Also saw the black and orange 300zx that was mentioned a few pages back. Sounds dumpy.

i kno the kid with the 300, he just put the motor back in it, it was twin turbs but the motor was blown up so bottom end was replaced and turbos werent installed. hes still working some kinks out of it at the moment

Yeah thats what some people were saying, dont get me wrong its clean looking but in its current state it doesnt sound good at all lol

yesssir down at Woodbury and Poughkeepsie to see some friends

hard to miss the rims even from the opposite direction of travel lol…

saw loveforboost on central ave a bit ago when i was getting on the northway southbound, i was in the m3 and you were behind me in the new 5

oh yeahhh lol… sorry buddy, didnt know that was you at the time haha.

On Friday evening there was a red viper, white rolls, maroon Maserati GranTurismo in Saratoga.

Saw BMW M’s all the way up to Toga on Rt9 on my cruise, silver Aston Martin V8 Vantage roadster with red interior in Stuyvesant Plaza earlier that afternoon.

Nice sightings.

I wouldn’t mind seeing more Aston Mastins around, stunning cars.