Sightings Thread

Yes, but more so Ensign (we are in the Navy), I’m just jealous because I use my pay to support a family and the single guys buy Shelby’s and Harley’s

this.

Sounds like daves drift car

As in daves e36 that I posted 3 posts after?:tongue

yeah same one lol

Saw a Black E36 M3 track car with RI plates, lookes like he does a few track events given the stickers

Saw a black escalade pulling a trailer w/ a silver e36 m3 track car. I was jealous

yep yep, the singles get to play for sure. hah.

Saw a crackhead lookin guy trip over the curb in front of my building. Then he proceeded to punch the curb yell “fuck you!” at it then got up and proceeded like nothing happened lol.

damn curbs disrespecting and shit.

Just means you gotta make more money!

Yeah Ollie, that looks to be the one i saw.

:rofl

just had a white with red stripes HTR625 camaro SS drive by my house that was farting and popping like gun shots. Sounded like shit. Something was wrong with it. Seriously.

Saw lots of drunk fucks at this event. I drank a shit ton on the bus ride down, the chick serving even joked about cutting me off. we kicked the keg on the way down. Had a blast at the event, then went back to browns and drank even more. Then came home and fell asleep on the woman Haha. Fun damn time

We kicked the keg on our bus in under an hour. It was sad when we ran out. Had a great time tho

Chick I was with ran to another bus and stole a pitcher of beer for the ride back, was fucking funny.

saw some riced out fnf wrx on rt 30 today

black 240 with dual fartpipes on 146 in CP today. Car looked clean but sounded like absolute poop.

saw a little blonde pulling outta crossgates in my red civic, so happy i finally sold it