Sightings Thread

Vlad she was hot 100 yards away

I saw Cfd driving my Crv, flat towing Burnall4 in my Civic, followed by Evokilla and Kbb. :rofl

i saw him a month or so ago on 787 downtown, we drove one after another all the way down the thruway until i got off at the catskill exit.

never got a wave, a glance…nothing, he just poker faced the whole drive

sounds like an f&f plot.

I see that GTR alot in CP. Pretty sure I was behind you on the northway today around 5. You got off at Latham/ Schenectady exit

Yep. Saw you. Car looks good.

jsenclosures behind me for a few miles on 890, whip is lookin nice.

Thanks. New wheels/tires going on this weekend so should be looking better.

saw a black acura. dont know the difference between the sedan models. rims. light tint, younger guy driving. near the pizza hut on south broadway.

Cool story bro.

HEY GUYS I SAW A GREEN TOYOTA WITH A PERSON DRIVING IT. I DON’T KNOW SHIT ABOUT TOYOTAS THOUGH.

Skidmark strikes again

Saw a lot of cars driving yesterday. Most likely will see more today.

-Skid mark posting from jrubino’s username

Saw a crotch rocket on the highway, it was fast.

Just saw a guy get into a blue car, he drove off. It was awesome. Anyone else see him?

saw what could have been a car… or a truck couldnt tell

I was driving in rush hour this morning. So many cars!

On a side note anyone see the riced out oz rally edition lancer with primer patches all over it broke down on the side of 787S just before Albany yesterday? Some idiot decided they needed to swerve out of their lane and almost hit me to “avoid” it even though it was well off on the shoulder not causing any obstruction.

Def saw him

:ohnoes That was sketchy as frig :lol

saw kbb naked