Sightings Thread

Racking up miles.

Awesome night last night.

red NSX on I91 in MA tonight

big car show at curtis lumber off of exit 12 today in the rain… looked like a lot of nice cars outside getting soaked when i drove by

red cobalt SS in the McDonald’s drive thru at about 5:00.

i saw a honda civic at wendys the other day.

should mention. there was a mexican in the passenger seat and a white dude driving.

Saw a Subaru wrx today. About 18 of them actually. Saw about 40 civics. 72 camrys.

I saw a black WRX with a wing off one of the Wright Brother’s biplanes on the Mass Pike this morning

saw a silver wrx wagon (corE’s body style) with quad tip exhaust and black wheels do a ricer fly by next to me in my integra…do these guys realize hondas are slow and not everyone wants to race them? :facepalm

I had some cholo in a late 90’s Saab Turbz try to race me from 70MPH on 87 last night.

He didn’t want any of my 142.1 crank lb. ft. of torque in the S2000.

Also saw a lady standing beside the road franticly waving her arms for me to stop on Route 22 just south of Ticonderoga last night at about 1:15am. And there is a guy still on the loose with a gun in Ticonderoga. FUCK THAT NOISE. I’ve seen that in movies, stop the car, woman is on one side, guy with a gun in the bushes on the other side. She also got the high beams and a 65mph no lift ricer fly by.

In other news: A woman who was stranded on Rt. 22 last night, was raped and murdered, her body was found in a ravine. Witnesses say that she waved frantically for help, but was simply ignored.

Witnesses also say a small silver sports car with a causcasian male driving stopped to assist her. she entered the vehicle and was not seen since.

Jim’s black.

Like I said. Fuck. That. Shit.
A guy pulling a trailer with a bang bros van went by 5 min down the road, I’m sure everything went well.

Like I said. Fuck. That. Shit.
A guy pulling a trailer with a bang bros van went by 5 min down the road, I’m sure everything went well.

I saw some peeps at CRC Customs as I drove past it for the first time in the Fit yesterday afternoon

I honked…

Sat night was one of the best nights I’ve had out in awhile. So glad I woke my old ass up and decided to come out. Need to do again soon.

Haha I get it. Very punny.

So pissed I didn’t go. I didnt feel like driving up to Saratoga at the time :skid:skid